Answers to Questions

1. My computer experience includes knowledge in HTML + CSS and proficient in computer software.
2. I hope to further my knowledge in game design through this class.
3.  I have no experience with photoshop and illustrator.
4. I have a computer at home but do not have photoshop or illustrator.
5. I use PC.
6. My major is Video Game Design.
7. I hope to make video games someday.
8. I do not have a favorite artist.
9. My favorite band is The Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
10. I grew up around video games at a very young age, they've inspired me and today I hope to inspire others through games as well.
11. A warrior soldiers revered and thieves feared. Some called him a hero. One thing was for sure, he gave hope to all of the innocent people around, allowing them to live in peace and safety. Being this heroic. however, will also bring you enemies, as it did. One day someone was able to match him in strength. This was disheartening to him, seeing someone so powerful use this strength for all of the wrong reasons. Shortly after, this brave warrior died, with his legacy forgotten. He was now equal to everyone else, born alone and died alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 6